The Instruction Room HL 157B is reserved for booking by WCU staff and faculty between 8:00AM and 6:00PM Monday through Friday. The room seats up to 25 people, and is equipped with a whiteboard, a SMART kapp Whiteboard, a laptop that projects to a large flat screen monitor, and AV equipment to view DVDs and VHS tapes. After 6:00PM Monday through Thursday and on weekends, this room may be reserved by all WCU users as the Large Film Viewing Room.
- The Instruction Room room can be booked up to 24 weeks in advance.
- Maximum of 4 hours per day, 8 hours per week.
- Because these rooms may be used to view films, the person requesting the room must acknowledge a statement of copyright compliance as part of the reservation process.
- When you complete the reservation form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide (this must be an @wcu.edu email).
- Users with reservations must come to the Circulation Desk to have the room opened by a staff member. Remotes and other accessories will be checked out to the person who comes to claim the room.
- The Instruction Room is not available during the final two weeks of the semester.